“She glances at the photo, and the pilot light of memory flickers in her eyes.”
~
Frank Deford

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Photos of everyday scenes

I don't spend much time walking outside on regular week days and I'm not allowed to take pics at work, so the driving commute is when I have time to look around. I walk a lot on Saturdays, but it's the Sabbath, so I can't take pictures then. So this week, like most, are photos from my commute. But there's always lots to see if you care to look.






2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are wonderful! You definitely have a unique sense of composition and a sharp eye for colors, shapes and textures. Love them all! Seriously, why haven't you shared this sooner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! I hope you keep checking in. It's nice to know that other people enjoy them, too...

    ReplyDelete