“She glances at the photo, and the pilot light of memory flickers in her eyes.”
~
Frank Deford

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Every stop on the way to work

Ok, so this week I decided to have a 'theme' for my weekly photos. I decided to take a picture at every intersection I stopped at on the way to work one day. I tried to find something interesting each time, but I only had a minute or so to make up my mind. It will give you a little look at the different neighborhoods I go through each day. Hope you like them.

Beverly Blvd/Martel Ave
Beverly Blvd/Gardner Ave
La Brea Ave/1st St
La Brea Ave/2nd St
La Brea Ave/3rd St
La Brea Ave/Wilshire Blvd
La Brea Ave/Olympic Blvd
La Brea Ave/Venice
La Brea Ave/Westhaven
La Brea Ave/Jefferson
La Brea Ave/Don Lorenzo
La Brea Ave/Slauson
La Brea Ave/Centinela
La Brea Ave/Juniper

Ivy/Beach
Florence/Ivy
Florence/Eucalyptus
Florence/Manchester
Aviation/Arbor Vitae
Aviation/Century
Aviation/111th St
Aviation/Imperial HwyImperial Hwy/Nash

1 comment:

  1. Chava, You make ordinary spots look unique. REALLY NICE WORK!

    ReplyDelete