“She glances at the photo, and the pilot light of memory flickers in her eyes.”
~
Frank Deford

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Walking the dog at the crack of dawn

Having a dog means being more on a schedule - dogs wait for no man, or something like that.  Maya needs a walk first thing in the morning, which for me is around 6 am (before heading for the treadmill). Lately, that's about the time that night transitions into morning - I've seen some very pretty sunrises in the last few weeks, which I guess is some benefit from those early morning walks!  A lot of homes on my route leave their porch lights on all night, and I find those glowing entryways romantic.  Here are a few illuminated portals for your perusal.  Enjoy.

















1 comment:

  1. You're really good....getting out at 6:00am and then the treadmill!!! Truthfully, I love getting up early; it's an a great feeling to have so much of the day ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete